Boys and girls - the time has come. As many of you know, we've been working diligently on our debut album for over a year, and it's finally made its way to a physical form known as the CD. We thank you for helping us choose our album artwork; we thank you for being a part of our musical journey - and we now feel it's time to have a grand party to celebrate this wonderful event.
To make this party as intimate as possible, we've decided NOT to have it at bar, club, or music venue. This party will take place in the backyard of a very good friend of ours who happens to throw kick ass parties. He calls this yard "La Hacienda de Los Gatos".
What: Pinto and the Bean CD Release Party
When: Saturday, September 24, 2011
Where: 4326 N. Ashland Ave, Chicago, IL 60613
6 p.m. - FREE beer & food available throughout the night!
9 p.m. - Pinto and the Bean takes the stage
We decided to make a list below for you to see why you need to be there. Check it out:
TEN REASONS TO MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR OUR CD RELEASE PARTY ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24th.
1. FREE beer
2. FREE food
3. Our debut album "The Waiting Place" will be available for the first time
4. Pinto and the Bean T-Shirts will be available for the first time
5. Pinto and the Bean posters will be available for the first time
6. Pinto and the Bean stickers will be available for the first time
7. A live performance by Pinto and the Bean unlike any of their shows you have seen
8. Paul's guitar will light up like a space ship! You don't want to miss this.
9. Ivan's drums will light up like flying saucers! Again...you don't want to miss this.
10. We'll have some pretty sweet giveaways and goodie bags